Frino latest version: 1.0.1download
This is a non-commercial project developed in my spare time - if you found it came in handy, a small payment will help in its further development!
Use icons as text
Frino acts as if used in plain text. You can quickly change the properties of the icons, using the tools designed for text.
Frino has both standard icons as well thematic. Ultimately, even more icons, in the same high quality.
Cooperation with CSS
Edit icons as easily as text in the code. With the CSS file included with pseudo elements, it is even easier.
Scaling is not a problem
A vector (or SVG) means you can appreciate the lack of any problems with scaling icons! You will always get the best quality.
Easy to use
Select, copy and paste. It's all in your favorite program. Changing the icon size or color is easy.
Use Frino where you want, commercially or privately. Attribution is not necessary, but it will be a pleasure for me! The only thing you can not do is to resell the same font for real money.
how it works
Download and install
- - click download and unpack the downloaded archive
- - in folder fonts select any font type
- - right-click and choose "install" in the context menu
Copy and paste
- - go to icons list and select any icon
- - copy and paste it into any office or graphic program like Photoshop
- - select "Frino" in the fonts list
Use in the website and CSS
- - attach font to document (below CDN link) and use unicode or paste the downloaded files to your website folder
- - and add this line of code into your HTML:
<link href="css/frinostyle.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
- - you can add the class to the element in HTML and thus the icon you want is automatically imported. ex. <i class="f-mail"></i>
All class names are here or in the downloaded CSS file.
The easiest way to use Frino on your website
copy the below link into the <head> section of html document